Goal: save the mages. get shem and kids out of Kowal. Meet biena at home.
- Novro 26th – burning of the witches
- Met with Raff of Sons
- Found that Kowal army has started recruiting for the first time a hundred years
- Lesser Geas Red Guard Knight and 4 uthgard soldiers.
- Daz found Amulet of Charmed protection. +5 vs charm and sleep magic
- Xynx roll of 20 on all roof checks.
- Mort and the Irregulars will take place in a full frontal assault.
Notable NPC’s (met, interactions, etc):
Raff of the Sons – met and “befriended”
- Escape though underden?
Scouting the area
- Sewer entrance nearby
- Uthgard and Kowal troops stationed nearby.
- A new stage built for this
- DC 15 awareness runes atop the pillar. DC 25 to see what it looks like.
- Lots of citizens interested.
- Sewers marked and familiar.
- Dc20 to convince them to help.
- Shovel is there.
- Raff, son of Drex is there. He is ranking officer.
- What is the plan? Burn and run
- What is the pay off? 1000gp
- Buying black rock – 10 ounces 500gp
Black Rock – 50 gp per ounce – 1d8 damage per ounce. Highly volatile. Unstable. To use roll 1d12. Each ounce used gives the damage an additional 5’ of range.
- 1 – Explodes while handling. Full damage to handler. DC 15 Reflex to take half damage
- 2 – Implodes and causes itself to become inert.
- 3 – 10 – Explodes as intended.
- 11- Explodes as intended, add 10’ to the AoE
- 12 – Double damage to intended target.
- Can help scry.
- Can’t leave house.
- Magic wrap of non detection for Roe.
- Summoned on dretch. Gave amulet and wrap.
- Can’t directly interfere.
- Most have left the city.
- Mort and the irregulars are at the tavern.
- Can provide escape route, but could be dangerous.
Mort @ half pint
- Will help.
- Whats the plan? Frontal assault
- Whats the pay off? Friends and drinks.
- Sending out word to find out if and guards will look the other way.
- (Guards will look the other way)
- Fuel in sewers for burning our escapees