- Statistics: Crime 2; Danger 2; Economy 6; Law 8; Knowledge 5; Magic 5
- Highest Stat is 10, lowest 1
- Size: Village
- Government: Mayoral, Aristocracy
- Economic System: Capitalist
- Population: 89 (Diversity: 90% Human, 6% Elf, 3% Dwarf, 1% other)
Secton was once just Tower Six, one of the many guard towers along the borders of Kowal. Due to its location on the main road between Kowal and Fort Utliest, a small town sprang up next to it. After the great War and the Uthgard kingdom fell, the tower was no longer manned by soldiers, but the small town continued on.
In current day it is a town in change again. The Uthgard kingdom in its alliance with Kowal, has marked Secton as a place of interest. Uthgard and the Unelesia Church have begun construction on a school for those touched by God and blessed with powers. The Red Dragoons have also started to build a Keep here to fortify the road to the north.
Some of the old residents are unhappy about this, as they do not wigs to see their town change so much, while others see this expansion as a welcome growth.
Mayor Margery Ellebeth – the elected mayor of the town, Margery has made the Kowal government happy with ridgid tax collections, but has also gained the love of her citizens as she has been very fair and honest with them. She is strict to the rule of law, but has a kind heart and may look the other way if her people need it.
Lady Lanafar – Headmistress of the Divine Academy
- Eva Harls – Blacksmith and weaponsmith
- Gurdris Gemstone – Jeweler
- Sol – Rye distiller
- Margery Ellebeth – Carpenter
- Theodoric Predrow – Book, map and paper seller
The Dusty Shield Inn
The innkeeper is a male dwarf named Kjorni. He was once an adventurer, but retired to marry and raise a family. He is married to Margery.
- Roasted Mutton and Pinenut Bread, Tankard of Stout (9 cp)
- Wheat Biscuits and Curd Cheese, Mug of Stout (2 cp)
- Boiled Eggs and Oat Bread, Tankard of Ale (8 cp)
- Vegetable Stew, Mug of Ale (5 cp)
- Stewed Boar and Mushrooms, Tankard of Bitter (10 cp)
- Stewed Deer and Barley Biscuits, Tankard of Stout (8 cp)
- Salted Whitefish and Cabbage, Tankard of Beer (8 cp)