Also called the Aradan War
During the Third Age – The Age of Kingdoms
- 5054 Uthgard begins its war to control Atheles (The Great War, The Aradan War)
- 5057 Small border skirmishes between the Ishian Empire and Endamas begin.
- 5059 The Ishian Empire begins invading the Westlands.
- 5062 Uthgard defeats the Mages of the Tower. Eredar is sacked and left empty.
- 5069 Olaekin Baleband, now known as the Warlock-King, defeats a large force of the Ishian Empire’s Army.
- 5073 The Ishian Empire, worn down by years of war, pull their troops back and fortify their borders. The elves stop their war, the high elves retreating into their forest and some of the grey elves and wood elves that are left lend their aid to Seladar.
- 5075 The Warlock-king and his armies march on Seladar itself.
- 5082 Seladar (Capital city of Aradan) is destroyed. The city is evacuated, including the king’s newlywed wife and his son. Aeerumar Aradan, last king of Seladar is slain by one of his advisors, Caroth. Uthgard uses an artifact to open a rift from the battlefield into the heart of the city, insuring victory.
- 5086 War on the West is declared by the Warlock King and his kingdom Uthgard
- 5087 Bordon repels Uthgard’s forces
- 5090 Invasion of Norhan (Northlands) almost reaches Seahaven and is repelled. Uthgard retreats and there is an uneasy peace for years.
- 5132 Second invasion to the West by Uthgard. Seahaven and Bordon, with the help of the Ishian Empire push back the forces of Uthgard. Uthgard uses devastating magic again, ruining more of the Eastlands. In a massive final battle, Uthgard is defeated and the Warlock King is slain. During the culmination of the battle, the Disappearance happens.
The Fourth Age – The Dark Age