How to join the campaign:
- Join our Facebook Group
- Download SagaBorn 1.5
- Fill out Campaign Survey
- Roll a level 1 character or pick a premade. Premade characters will still need a race, racial bonus, and fear to be chosen. Watch this video if you need help making a character: https://youtu.be/k_ioDbaC7qI)
- Email character sheet (can be a word doc, text doc, google doc, PDF) to mike-at-sagaborn.com (Character sheets will be entered into Fantasy Grounds and that will become your main character sheet)
Scheduling a Gaming night:
- Find some companions. The least we will run for is 2, the most is 6. You can find them in our Facebook group or Discord.
- Also discuss dates and times so they can be included as a request for the GM.
- The adventurers discuss what they want to do on the adventure.
- You can check the Task Board.
- You can review the map and just go exploring.
- Send in a request to the GMs at the Adventure Contract Form.
- Allow at least a week for the GM to construct the adventure.
- Find a suitable date for everyone.
Prepping for a Gaming night:
- Join our Discord channel.
- Install the Demo version of Fantasy Grounds
- Have a microphone for your system as we will be using Discord’s voice chat.
- Connect to game via Fantasy Grounds.