Below are tools, gadgets, and webpages I use while running my games.
- d20pfsrd – Online resource for all Pathfinder rules.
- Maptool – A way to show maps, create maps, keep up with battles and more!
- Combat Manager – A great way to keep track of monsters, players and initiative.
- PC Gen – A free character creator with lots of options. It is also very easy to use and create quick NPC.s
- Campaign Cartographer – I purchased this, and though I don’t use the program often, by purchasing it, you are allowed to use all the clip art that comes with it in other ways. So I often put together maps in Adobe Photoshop this way.
- Wizards of the Coast Tavern Generator – good for a quick random menu and rumors.
- Inkwell Idea Tavern Generator – A great map creator with optional input.
- Random Dungeon Generator: Donjon: Dungeon Creator with options. more generators at thehomepage.
- Name Generator – Quick, and lots of names generated on one page.