Each character receives 33 points to spend on increasing their basic attributes. In this method, all attributes start at a base of 7. A character can increase an individual score by spending some of their points. No score can be reduced below 7 or raised above 18 at level 1.
- Strength (STR) – This determines the amount of weight you can carry or lift, and how hard you can hit.
- Dexterity (DEX) – Your quickness, agility, and reflexes, e.g., how swiftly you can dodge a missile.
- Constitution (CON) – Your toughness, stamina, and general health, e.g., resistance to becoming sick.
- Intelligence (INT) – A measure of your overall worldly knowledge and learning aptitude.
- Wisdom (WIS) – A measure of your judgment and ability to discern risks and rewards.
- Charisma (CHA) – This is your general likeability, determining the outcome of social situations.
|7||-2||Significantly Below Average|
|14-15||+2||Significantly Above Average|